I Want To ...

Camping Tent Sites


Rental Fee:
$65 per night 
Basic Tent
$10 per night 
Primitive Tent 
$7 per night 
Youth Group
Call for information  

There are two types of camping facilities found in St. Charles County Parks (tent sites and camping cabins). The sturdy cabins that sleep up to eight guests come equipped with a ceiling fan, light, electrical service, and an indoor table. Tent sites have a maximum of two tents or five guests per location and feature a table and fire ring. Camping cabins are available for rent in Klondike Park. Tent camping sites are available for rent in Indian Camp Creek Park (designated for large youth-group activities) and Klondike Park (open for individual and group activities).

To check camping availability & reserve campsite, please

or call 636.949.7535.
register online


RESERVE A TENT CAMPING SITE IN ADVANCE - By making a reservation online or by contacting the St. Charles County Parks and Recreation Department at 636.949.7535.
Online Reservations: May be booked at least four days prior to reservation date. 
Phone Reservations: May be booked at least one day prior to reservation date during the hours of 8 a.m. and 3 p.m. on Monday through Friday only.

Camping quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m.     

Camping is limited to any 15 days within a 30-day period, unless otherwise authorized by the Parks Director.     

No RV, trailer, or truck camping is allowed. 

Campsite Cancellation/Refund:

Campsite cancellations more than seven days prior to arrival will be allowed to reschedule, or a refund less a $5 administration fee will be given if total reservation exceeds $25. Refunds will not be issued for cancellations less than 30 days notice.
No refund due to inclement weather.   

Bettie YahnKramer
Bettie Yahn-Kramer
201 N. Second St.
St. Charles, MO 63301
Ph: 636.949.7535
Fx: 636.949.7538
This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
Hotline 636.949.7475
Office Hours:
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
2014 Activity Guide
Park Place
Special Use/
Authorization Permit