- Respect the trails - Please dispose of waste and
litter to protect trail environment.
- Share the trail.
- Please remain on existing trails and do not create your own paths.
- Move to the right to allow faster trail users to pass.
- When passing other trial users, provide adequate
warning and reduce speed.
- Do not use trails during rain or when paths are wet and muddy.
- Dogs must remain on-leash at all times while inside the park.
To protect natural-surface trails from damage, the St. Charles County Parks Department is forced to close its paths to equestrian and bicycle traffic in times of inclement or wet weather. Trail closures are updated daily by the Park Ranger on Duty, with information available on the Trail Closure/Events Hotline. To learn of trail status before you visit the parks for your next ride, please call 636.949.7475.